- Fruita, Colorado is in easy reach from just about anywhere. Less than a half-hour drive from Western Colorado's largest regional airport, Fruita is adjacent to I-70, U.S. Highway 6 & 50, State Highway 340 and State Highway 139. And just a few hours’ drive from Denver.
- If you’re flying into Denver International Airport [DEN] or driving from Denver, it takes about four and a half hours heading west through the beautiful Rocky Mountains on Interstate 70 to reach Fruita. If you’re driving during the winter months, remember that the mountain passes could be icy. Get weather reports before heading out and remember to drive safely.
- Grand Junction
- The quickest and easiest way to start enjoying your Fruita adventure is to fly into the Grand Junction Regional Airport [GJT] in neighboring Grand Junction, Colo. From the airport, you will drive west on Interstate 70 arriving in Fruita in about 15-20 minutes.
- Salt Lake City
- Coming from Salt Lake International Airport [SLC], the drive is four and a half hours. From Interstate 15, merge onto US Highway 6 heading east toward Price, Utah, which becomes Interstate 70 and takes you directly into Fruita.
- Flying into Montrose Regional Airport [MTJ] in Montrose, Colo., makes the drive shorter to about one and a half hours. From Montrose, take US Highway 50 west to Grand Junction and then Interstate 70 from Grand Junction to Fruita.